Guided Analysis: Suffering Worksheet
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Order Paper Now
Address the following questions, responding to each one directly below the question. Your total word count (including all questions and answers combined) should be between 900-1150 words. Include a reference page.
1. Describe a time when you experienced a significant period of suffering. How did you deal with that experience? How did you find comfort in the midst of suffering?
2. Briefly summarize the problem of evil and suffering. Cite and reference the lecture and/or Chapter 9 in the textbook.
3. Briefly summarize the Christian worldview’s response to the problem of evil and suffering. Cite and reference the lecture and/or Chapter 9 in the textbook.
4. Imagine that a close friend has just suffered through a great personal loss (death of a loved one, natural disaster, disease, job loss, divorce, or a broken relationship) and your friend asks you why God would let such a terrible thing happen. How would you respond to your friend?
5. According to Chapter 7 in the textbook, how might the problem of evil and suffering lead one to the conclusion that moral absolutes exist?
© 2017. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
© 2014. Grand Canyon University. All Rights Reserved.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”